Effective date: August 13, 2018
Legal Radiation (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website and the Legal Radiation`s mobile applications / games (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
List of Legal Radiation`s games and apps:
- Hyper Dash
- Line Defense
- Tap Disc
- No Mercy
- Hyper Pop
- Stripe Hit
- Service Service means the website and the Legal Radiation`s mobile applications/games operated by Legal Radiation
- Personal Data Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Read more about the Cookies we useat the end of this page.
Use of Data
Hyper Dash uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Greece and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Greece and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Hyper Dash may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Legal Radiation
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. We don`t collect any personal data from the use of these Services.
Facebook Analytics / Facebook SDK
We use Facebook SDK only to measure and balance the cost of our advertising campaigns and Facebook Analytics only to measure general data by the users behaviour in the game (like which level they reached, how many times they playeed the game etc.) without collecting any personal information. We don`t use Facebook Login or collect any personal data through the Facebook SDK.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
A COOKIE IS A FILE CONTAINING AN IDENTIFIER (A STRING OF LETTERS AND NUMBERS) THAT IS SENT BY A WEB SERVER TO A WEB BROWSER AND IS STORED BY THE BROWSER. THE IDENTIFIER IS THEN SENT BACK TO THE SERVER EACH TIME THE BROWSER REQUESTS A PAGE FROM THE SERVER.
COOKIES MAY BE EITHER “PERSISTENT” COOKIES OR “SESSION” COOKIES: A PERSISTENT COOKIE WILL BE STORED BY A WEB BROWSER AND WILL REMAIN VALID UNTIL ITS SET EXPIRY DATE, UNLESS DELETED BY THE USER BEFORE THE EXPIRY DATE; A SESSION COOKIE, ON THE OTHER HAND, WILL EXPIRE AT THE END OF THE USER SESSION, WHEN THE WEB BROWSER IS CLOSED.
3.3 COOKIES DO NOT TYPICALLY CONTAIN ANY INFORMATION THAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIES A USER, BUT PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE STORE ABOUT YOU MAY BE LINKED TO THE INFORMATION STORED IN AND OBTAINED FROM COOKIES.
COOKIES THAT WE USE
COOKIES USED BY OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS
THE RELEVANT COOKIES WE USE ARE:
- _GA: REGISTERS A UNIQUE ID THAT IS USED TO GEN ERATE STATISTICAL DATA ON HOW THE VISITOR USES THE WEB SITE. EXPIRES AFTER 2 YEARS
- _GID: REGISTERS A UNIQUE ID THAT IS USED TO GEN ERATE STATISTICAL DATA ON HOW THE VISITOR USES THE WEB SITE. EXPIRES AFTER SESSION
- _GAT: USED TO THROTTLE REQUEST RATE. EXPIRES AFTER SESSION
- COLLECT: USED TO SEND DATA TO GOOGLE ANALYTICS ABOUT THE VISITOR’S DEVICE AND BEHAVIOR. TRACKS THE VISITOR ACROSS DEVICES AND MARKETING CHANNELS. COOKIE TYPE IS PIXEL. EXPIRES AFTER SESSION
MOST BROWSERS ALLOW YOU TO REFUSE TO ACCEPT COOKIES AND TO DELETE COOKIES. THE METHODS FOR DOING SO VARY FROM BROWSER TO BROWSER, AND FROM VERSION TO VERSION. YOU CAN HOWEVER OBTAIN UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ABOUT BLOCKING AND DELETING COOKIES VIA
(A) HTTPS://SUPPORT.GOOGLE.COM/CHROME/ANSWER/95647?HL=EN (CHROME);
(B) HTTPS://SUPPORT.MOZILLA.ORG/EN-US/KB/ENABLE-AND-DISABLE-COOKIES-WEBSITE-PREFERENCES (FIREFOX);
(C) HTTP://WWW.OPERA.COM/HELP/TUTORIALS/SECURITY/COOKIES/ (OPERA);
(D) HTTPS://SUPPORT.MICROSOFT.COM/EN-GB/HELP/17442/WINDOWS-INTERNET-EXPLORER-DELETE-MANAGE-COOKIES (INTERNET EXPLORER);
(E) HTTPS://SUPPORT.APPLE.COM/KB/PH21411 (SAFARI); AND
(F) HTTPS://PRIVACY.MICROSOFT.COM/EN-US/WINDOWS-10-MICROSOFT-EDGE-AND-PRIVACY (EDGE).
BLOCKING ALL COOKIES WILL HAVE A NEGATIVE IMPACT UPON THE USABILITY OF MANY WEBSITES.
IF YOU BLOCK COOKIES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE ALL THE FEATURES ON OUR WEBSITE.
TO OPT OUT OF BEING TRACKED BY GOOGLE ANALYTICS ACROSS ALL WEBSITES VISIT HTTP://TOOLS.GOOGLE.COM/DLPAGE/GAOPTOUT
THIS WEBSITE IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY ‘LEGAL RADIATION TEAM’
YOU CAN CONTACT US:
(A) USING OUR WEBSITE CONTACT FORM
(B) BY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
(C) BY PHONE: +306973024129
Address: 56 ESPERIDON STR. 18451 NIKAIA, GREECE